Great News This Year 2021!
We continue to be grateful to our supporters and friends who are looking forward –as we do—to the resumption of our Latino Food Show and the Latino Food & Wine Festival in 2022.
In the meantime, the World of the Latino Cuisine will be active this year participating with a full pavilion at the National Grocers Association Show (NGA Show) this September 19-21, 2021 at the Paris Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
There is no better place to find face-to-face networking opportunities with influential decision makers. From world-renowned keynote and general session speakers to top-rated entertainment, The NGA Show is the premier event of the grocery industry. Over the course of three and a half days, attendees have the chance to attend more than 65 education workshops and visit an EXPO floor with close to 400 exhibitors, designed to optimize business relationships between manufacturers, service providers and retail and wholesale customers. Buyers plan to spend a collective $545 million at the show. Each year, over 3,500 independent supermarket owners, senior executives, and buyers, attend the show.
Exhibit booth spaces are offered at special discounted prices at the World of the Latino Cuisine Pavilion at the NGA Show.
If you would like to join us at our pavilion at the NGA this September, write to us at email@example.com for detailed booth information and prices, and visit www.thengashow.com for general information.
Take Advantage of the Latino Food Show
You are invited to join us at Connections: International Roundtable in Puerto Rico
December 1 - 5, 2021 | COMING SOON!
Connections provides a unique and intimate environment for food & beverage producers and distributors to address the evolving needs within the industry -in particular with relation to the ever-growing Latinx market in the U.S.-while providing a platform to develop new business volume. Join this intimate event for select vendors and decision makers (producers/wholesalers/distributors), to address and fulfill current product demands. The roundtable will consist of educational content, 1-to-1 meetings organized as a matchmaking program, networking events and more! This will be an intimate event, international in nature, with less than 150 people in attendance. Our goal is to provide safe and valuable experiences to address your needs as you prepare to better serve your Latinx consumers.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Schedule 1-to-1 meetings with qualified decision-makers to present your product and discuss distribution channels and opportunities
- Increase your knowledge about Hispanic demographic growth in the U.S.A.; how to target your marketing to the diverse subgroups within that market; learn how to prepare your own strategic plan to reach this ever-growing market
- Network with industry peers in an intimate setting
- Get to know the Puerto Rico market and the opportunities there.
- Discover or introduce new products and services for the coming year
- Participate in education sessions and culinary demonstration with products of the rich Latino cuisine
- You have the option of participating at the Latino Institute Golf Classic at the prestigious Grand Reserve Golf Club home of the PGA’s Puerto Rico Open